THE SEARCH FOR ALIENS!

                 
                                Humanity has always strived to find life on
                               other planets. But I may have found a way to do it!
                            I will explain how I plan to do this in informational list
                          and.......... Just joking! I'll just gona tell it to you straight. First                                I'll send a space station into space. Next I'll launch a station                                   from that station. Wow double station! Next I'll send a energy
                            detecting satellite. After I find a energy spot I,ll send a rover
                           to do some tests on the energy spot to see what gives it it's
                      energy. Then i,ll harvest it's energy so I can make a rocket powered
                                by that energy so(hopefully)it can go way farther than any                                                   other rocket in the world! O yea. I almost forgot.
                               I,ll use the rocket to find aliens! So that's how I'm gona find                                      aliens!
                   

Comments

Popular Posts